Receiver 13.0 for Linux
Release Date: Nov 12, 2013
Access Windows applications and virtual desktops, as well as web and SaaS applications. Enable anywhere access from your Linux thin client/desktop or use web access.
New Features in this release:
- Performance enhancements in HDX with feature parity between x86 and ARM platforms.
- Platform Optimization SDK available for all supported platforms.
- HDX technologies improve the user experience when using productivity apps, viewing multimedia files, using webcams and in conference calls.
- IPv6 connections are now supported from XenDesktop.
- A new graphical user interface replaces the Program Neighborhood Agent interface.
- StoreFront is the new access point for users.
- Receiver is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.