Citrix Files for Windows
Release Date: Apr 3, 2019
For Documentation and System Requirements for Citrix Files for Windows, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237126
Included in Citrix Files v4.6:
- MSI Support
- Admins can now deploy a MSI (x64) of Citrix Files for Windows. Please note, the .msi for v4.6 does not support auto upgrades, so you will need to deploy the GPO to disable auto upgrades. Auto upgrade support will come in a future release.
- Conflict resolution for Files(Beta Mode)
- Users will be notified when a newer version of file they are currently editing is uploaded.
- On save, the user editing can choose to overwrite, discard or save a copy of their changes on Citrix Files. This conflict will also appear under the Errors tab.
- For more information on Citrix Files Beta, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237762
- Quality and Performance Improvements